Welcome to MSM online!

Thanks for stopping by our website. On these pages you’ll find info about Mosaic Student Ministries including our regular happenings, times, directions, messages and current events.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

prayers for you and others...

When I wrote these two God was getting me through some hard times and they just became my prayers for myself and for others.
~Erin~


Clinging to You

I cling to You, God

And Your promises that You'll never leave me

God, please take me back

and forgive me of my sins

rescue me from the chains of this world

Jesus, set me free!

I'm surrounded in the darkness of this world

but You Word is my light

with it I won't stumble

Lord, when all fades away

You'll still be there

When I'm left alone

You'll still be at my side

You're cheering me on

When I'm about to give up

You're standing beside me

When all are against me

You keep me going

Lord, You are my God

My Abba Father

and in You I will trust

For You made the sun and trees

and most of all You made me

So to You I give my life

And to You I give my heart.

You've gotten me this far, Jesus

I know You'll help me the rest of the way.


Battle of the Heart and Soul

The spiritual battle is so great

with choices that have to be made

choosing which side is yours

and stay to the Truth at all cost.


So many people are hurting

but their looking for healing in the wrong things

picking up knives and slicing their flesh

because they think it helps.

So many people seeking the truth

looking to things that don't fulfill the longing.


God touch their broken hearts

heal their wounds from sin

Jesus, rescue them from this dark place

they call their home.


People asking for help and asking for love

but looking in all the wrong places

from relationships to pills

But the truth is right in front of them

real Love is a hand reach away

so why can't they see it?


God touch their broken hearts

heal their wounds from sin

Jesus, rescue them from this dark place

they call their home.


My hearts so broken for them

So hurting for them to find You

but You gave them freewill

so the choice is theirs....

which will they choose

its all up to them.

No comments: