Welcome to MSM online!

Thanks for stopping by our website. On these pages you’ll find info about Mosaic Student Ministries including our regular happenings, times, directions, messages and current events.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Nicaragua Prayer ~ Day 5


Pray today as the team begins work projects and street evangelism (see update below). Pray for boldness as they encounter new places, new people and new ideas.

Pray for team members Brett Viney and Sandy Viney.

~ Philippians 1:19-20 ~
Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you all!!
-Erin
Lord, I ask that You be with all the teens and adults that are in Nicaragua this week. I ask that You would give them words to speak as their witnessing to people. And that You would let Your light shine on them and for others to see Your light. In-Jesus-Name-Amen.